Nine cattle Canyon:
The name of the Kowloon Niu Canyon comes from the nine stones, such as the bull boulder, lying or standing or running, with different postures scattered on the hillsides, roadsides and valleys. It is said that the water buffalo essence was converted after being surrendered.
Legend has it that the Dragon wanted to make a dragon king in Jiangxi Province. His ambition was broken by Master Shixian of Lingshan and he fled and threw down nine cinnabar grains. Later, cinnabar became the essence of buffalo. Three farmers were asked to collect water from the local farmers to borrow rice straw. The ginger Taoist in Huashan noticed something in his family, so he came back to surrender the nine oxen. So far, nine cattle Canyon and buffalo sperm chaos left behind the hoof print.
"Lie down and see the mountain streams are full of flowers." The Wobo Bridge is located to the west of the tourist center. It is built along the river from east to west. It runs through the JiuNiu Gorge by the river. The bridge adopts a beam-lifting structure, which erects beams on columns, and then on beams, layers down to the roof, and purlins are erected on each beam head to support the rafters. The structure is complex.
The sleeping bridge, with its smooth lines and simple and elegant shapes, is a masterpiece of art that people can't bear to leave when they see it. In the bridge, it can not only protect the sun from the rain, but also enjoy the scenery here.
Glass plank road:
According to the cliff cliff, the high-altitude trestle road is 388 meters long and 1.5 meters wide. Among them, the glass trestle road is 1 meter wide and 50 meters long. All the trestles are made of 12 *12 laminated explosion-proof glass with a total thickness of 28 mm.
The height of the plank road is nearly 100 meters, the bottom is the cliffs, and there is a feeling of excitement on the top. Standing on the cliff, overlooking the canyon, overlooking the mountains, watching the green fields in a hurry, a panoramic view.
Liu Bowen, a strategist, politician and writer in the late Yuan and early Ming Dynasties, was the founder of the Ming Dynasty. Later generations called him Liu Wencheng and Wencheng Gong. In Taoist legend, Liu Bowen is a prophet who expects things like God. He said that he knew five years before and five hundred years after.
Nine the words left by Liu Bowen in the cattle canyon are said to be the secret words of his treasure. One day he went to the "three pots" and saw that there was no way to go. He chiseled the words "sunshine Guanyin silver and gold" on the cliffs as a souvenir. On the top of the JiuNiu Grand Canyon stands a huge stone in the shape of Guanyin, which is called Lingshan Guanyin by the local people.
It has been repeatedly reasoned that whenever the sun rises from the east, the shadow of Guanyin in Lingshan falls on the mountainside of the Dome Peak, and the treasure is there. When the riddle was announced, local villagers also launched a treasure hunt fever.
Deep gully Canyon, steep mountains on both sides, a stream down the mountain. Drawn by a waterfall, the torrent washes and grinds rocks to form a spectacle of three pots called "three pots" by local people.
The three-mouthed pot-like deep pool is like a jade inlaid in the bottom of the ditch. The deep blue pool is not bottomed out. The folk legend of "three or two flowers can not be bottomed out". Beside the deep pool, the sound of falling water splashed in the air and washed the bluish stone walls on both sides. Beads of water are also distributed in a colorful way.
Yanpu is a kingdom of exotic rocks, with numerous granite blocks clustered in valley forests or pillared in turbulent streams. As a result of geological tectonic movement, fault block uplift, mountain body rose sharply, so that the rock along the steep fault joint surface collapse, after millions of years of wind and rain carved, its shape varies.
Great stones are scattered in the valleys and rivers for thousands of years. Under the miraculous feats of nature, they resemble exotic animals, or as various figures or objects. They are vivid, both in spirit and form, giving people the enjoyment of artistic beauty.
In the Acacia stone, Sansheng is not separated from the white head. In the rock shop, there are just two huge stones looking far away. It looks like a pair of people are talking about each other's affection. They were so close that they could not touch each other. Only when the sun was setting in the west, could their silhouettes merge as if they were kissing.
There is a narrow gap in Acacia Stone for one person to pass through. It is said that as long as two people pass through the Acacia Seam hand in hand, they will meet like the golden wind and jade dew, but the world is countless.
It is located on the top of the mountain peak. Before Ming Dynasty, the founder of Shan an was unknown. In the twelfth year of Wanli in the Ming Dynasty (1584), the Buddhist monks of Fuliang, like Lunyun, swam here. They saw the peaks as round as cups, beautiful scenery, and more than ten acres of paddy fields and dry land. Then they formed the Tianxing Temple in the margin of Huayuan to worship the Buddhas of Tathagata and the eighteen Arhats.
In the eleventh year of Kangxi in the Qing Dynasty (1672), Tianxing Temple was expanded again, and was renamed Tianxin Temple because of the temple forehead of "Tianxin Zen Forest" in Kangxi imperial script. The Tianxin temple was rebuilt with great numbers of monks and followers. There were more than 20 teachers and students, specializing in research and teaching of Buddhism. In 1930, the temple was destroyed by soldiers and soldiers, leaving only the plaque of "Tianxin Chan Lin" and "Shirley hall". A small courtyard was rebuilt in 1949, and a grand hall was rebuilt in 1986 to worship Buddhas such as the Tathagata and to be administered by a Buddhist temple.
The immortal home:
Fangcun Eco-cultural Village is located in Shangrao Wangxian Township, surrounded by mountains, the whole village is very quiet, only see smoke curling. In front of the village, a curved river flowed slowly from west to east. The old tree in the middle of the river grew for many years. The leaves of the tree were gone, and the trunk was wrapped in vines, like the patron saint of the village, which stood on the guard day after day for ten years.
In the village there is a bridge left by the Qing Dynasty called Yongfu bridge. It is 20 meters long and wide.
Nanshan terraced fields:
Nanshan is located in the village of Wang Xian, Wang Xian village, Lingshan. Under the stone man peak, the nine cattle Canyon is over 600 meters. Nanshan ancient trees, elegant houses, abundant water resources, fertile soil. Terraced fields are shaped by mountains, and they are picturesque all the year round.
Nanshan Taoyuan terrace is one of the most distinctive mountain terraces in China, with steep hills and steep slopes, overlapping layers, and different scenery in all seasons.
At the end of the 60s, it belonged to Nanshan administrative village, where more than 300 villagers lived. The local Alpine camellia, melon and fruit vegetables and Nanshan tea are well known. Features.